Monday, October 25, 2010

3rd week

We have come to the third week of the trimester.
On thursday ( 21 October 2010 ), 4 o'clock afternoon, we just finished our Computer Graphic 2 class as usual and waiting the Creative Studies's lecturer, Mr. Radzi Bedu attend. Today, Mr. Radzi was attend in time, and he has quickly start his leectuer of introduction with us.

Today he teach us about the introduction of Creative Studies.
He teach us how to be creative thinking and show us a lot creative art work to share it with us.
Mr. Radzi's teaching skill may be not the best, but i like the way he teach.
Because he make fun with the whole class avoid the class from being silence and bored.
What is Creativity?

is the process of generating something new that has value. There are many new ideas and concepts, but some may not be considered creative. A creation is something original that has value.

After the class, I had learnt how to be creative in mind.
Besides, I had also learnt to watch around thing with carefully look with it.
Those helps a lot for me even in the story script I am writting now.
I hope I can continue learning more thing from creative studies class with lecturer Radzi Bedu.
I wanted to be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment